Pumpkin Pie Parfait RecipeDecember 23, 2020
This Pumpkin Pie Parfait isn't just for Thanksgiving. It isn't your traditional holiday recipe but is delicious to serve your guests for your holiday celebrations. It is a lighter alternative to pumpkin pie.
You don't have to save this recipe for the holidays. You can make it year-round. It is easy to make, all you have to do is layer the ingredients and you've made this pumpkin creation! This recipe tastes delicious and is great for any pumpkin fan!
Pumpkin Pie Parfait
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 8 minutes; Total Time: 18 minutes
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1/2 cup light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and 1 sweetener packet. Mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and remaining sweetener packet. Mix well.
- Spoon half of the pumpkin mixture into two parfait glasses (or any mid-sized glasses). Top with half of the ricotta mixture. Repeat layering with remaining pumpkin mixture and ricotta mixture.
Optional topping: 2 low-fat honey graham crackers (1/2 sheet), crushed. You can sprinkle the top of the parfait with the crushed graham crackers.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
WITHOUT the graham crackers:
Calories 84.5; Carbohydrates 9 grams; Fat 3 grams; Protein 5.5 grams
WITH the graham crackers:
Calories 102.5; Carbohydrates 12.25 grams; Fat 3 grams; Protein 6.75 grams
Check out more recipes by Hungry Girl on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|