Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin RecipeMarch 4, 2022
If you are looking for a sweet and savory dish, try this delicious Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Recipe! Only four ingredients to this sweet with heat meal.
This recipe is super easy and full of flavor. Even the biggest critics will like the flavor. How can you not! To be able to prepare it quickly, to only have to combine four ingredients and then let it slow cook makes it so much more effortless with everyone's busy schedule. Try this recipe, you won't regret it!
Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
Recipe by: Team Holly Clegg of The Healthy Cooking Blog
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pork tenderloins trimmed, 1-pound
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 3/4 cup Raspberry Chipotle Sauce divided
- In a 3 ½-6 quart slow cooker, season pork tenderloins with garlic and thyme. Add 1/4 cup Raspberry Chipotle sauce.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours or until tender.
- Preheat broiler. Remove tenderloins to foil-lined baking pan. Spread top with 1/4 cup Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over both tenderloins. Broil 1-2 minutes, turn over, and cover tenderloins with remaining 1/4 cup Raspberry Chipotle Sauce 1-2 minutes.
Calories 242; Carbohydrates 21 grams; Fat 4 grams; Protein 29 grams
Check out other recipes by Holly Clegg & Team Holly on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORWith over 1 million cookbooks sold, Holly Clegg was a culinary expert on easy and healthy recipes. She appeared on Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, QVC, The 700 Club, USA Today, Cooking Light Magazine, Web MD, & Huff Post. She consulted for Walmart, Teflon, Coca-Cola Company, & U.S. hospitals. Team Holly has the privilege to continue to share Holly's passion for healthy cooking with her Trim and Terrific recipes & to keep her legacy going for gastric cancer awareness. See more recipes by Holly!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|