Sheet-Pan Meatza, Low-Carb Turkey-Crust Pizza Recipe!January 29, 2021
It's pizza time! This delicious Sheet-Pan Meatza, Low-Carb Turkey-Crust Pizza has a low-carb, high-protein pizza crust. This recipe will feed the whole family and only takes about a half-hour to make, not long for satisfying the whole family with one of everybody's favorite meals. Make one of these delicious pizzas for the big game or just kicking back with the family.
Pizza with a protein crust?! We just can't resist! And with stats like these, there's no reason to fight it. Give in… and dig in!
Sheet-Pan Meatza, Low-Carb Turkey-Crust Pizza
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes; Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lbs. raw lean ground turkey (7% fat or less)
- 1/4 cup (about 2 large) egg whites or fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce with 3g fat or less per serving
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine turkey, egg, cream cheese, and seasonings.
- Thoroughly mix. Shape into a large rectangle on the parchment-lined baking sheet, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove sheet, but leave oven on. Carefully drain excess liquid from the baking sheet, and thoroughly blot the crust dry.
- Spread sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with mozzarella and basil.
- Bake until mozzarella has melted, about 5 minutes.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 238; Carbohydrates 4.5 grams; Fat 12 grams; Protein 28.5 grams
See more recipes on ObesutyHelp by Lisa!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|