Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe, Easy & Healthy!March 27, 2019
Have you ever made ground beef lettuce wraps? My Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps make a last minute dinner on those busy nights.
These scrumptious and simple Asian beef lettuce wraps pack so much flavor with simple ingredients. For a quick dinner that everyone will love are ground beef lettuce wraps. If you've never had lettuce wraps, think of it as a taco but using the lettuce as your shell.
Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Recipe by: Holly Clegg
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds toasted (buy already toasted)
- 1 Tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped green onions
- Boston or red tip lettuce leaves
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook meat, onion, and garlic over medium heat 7 minutes, or until done. Drain excess grease
- Stir in pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, ginger, sesame seeds, vinegar, and green onion.
- Divide mixture on lettuce leaves, wrap to eat.
Terrific Tip: One of my favorite tips is to buy already toasted sesame seeds which is a time saver! You can find the toasted sesame seeds in the spice or Asian section of the grocery store.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 205; Carbohydrates 10 grams; Fat 7 grams; Protein 25 grams
You can check out other recipes by Holly Clegg and Team Holly!
ABOUT THE AUTHORWith over 1 million cookbooks sold, Holly Clegg was a culinary expert on easy and healthy recipes. She appeared on Fox & Friends, NBC Weekend Today, QVC, The 700 Club, USA Today, Cooking Light Magazine, Web MD, & Huff Post. She consulted for Walmart, Teflon, Coca-Cola Company, & U.S. hospitals. Team Holly has the privilege to continue to share Holly's passion for healthy cooking with her Trim and Terrific recipes & to keep her legacy going for gastric cancer awareness. See more recipes by Holly!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|