Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls RecipeAugust 25, 2020
Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls Recipe!
These delicious Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls make for a tasty meal. Enjoy with a sugar-free sweet chili sauce or low-sugar peanut sauce for extra flavor!
Shrimp are mostly made up of protein and water. Since shrimp are low in carbs and calories and packed with nutrients, they are a great choice for weight loss and maintenance. Shrimp also have Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, and Manganese. All of these benefits of shrimp and the high delicious factor of this recipe will be a great addition to your meal plan!
Thai Shrimp Spring Rolls Recipe
Recipe by: Ashley Justice of Bariatric Women
- 12 dried rice wrappers
- 1 lb large cooked shrimp (cut in half)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrot (shredded)
- 12 bib lettuce leaves
- 1 English cucumber (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup sugar-free sweet chili sauce or low sugar peanut sauce
- Prep all of your vegetables and set them to the side.
- Cut your shrimp in half, long ways.
- Working on 1 roll at a time, soak 1 wrapper in hot water for 30 to 60 seconds, or just until it is pliable.
- Move it to a damp towel.
- Add 1/12 of all ingredients and 3 of your shrimp to each.
- Roll tightly tucking the edges in as you go. Store in an air tight container, not allowing the rolls to touch.
- Serve with sugar free sweet chili sauce or low sugar peanut sauce.
- Nutrition facts are shown based on the sugar free sweet chili sauce. 3 rolls per serving.
Nutritional Info Per Serving (1 Roll)
Calories 73; Carbohydrates 6 grams; Fat 1 gram; Protein 10 grams
Check out more recipes by Ashley on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORAshley Justice is the Co-Founder of Bariatric Women which is an online support community of over 66,000. She also is a certified Nutrition Coach who specializes in bariatric nutrition. As a RNY patient herself, with a 198 pound weight loss, she enjoys creating healthy versions of her favorite meals. Read more recipes from Ashley!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|