Tiny Taco Salads, Portion-Controlled, only 73 Calories!January 24, 2020
If you love traditional taco salads but don't like the high calories, carbs, and fat, these Tiny Taco Salads will satisfy your taco salad love. They are portion-controlled and would be great for a planned snack or a complete meal. Enjoy these Tiny Taco Salads for just 73 calories!
Tiny Taco Salads Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 12 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 small square wonton wrappers (stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the market)
- 6 oz. extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 2 tbsp. sliced black olives, chopped
- 6 tbsp. chopped tomatoes, chunky salsa, or pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Place each wonton wrapper into a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
- Let cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add beef, and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook and crumble until fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Add beans, and cook and stir until hot, about 1 minute.
- Evenly fill wonton cups in this order: lettuce, beef-bean mixture, cheese, chopped olives, salsa, and sour cream.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 73; Carbohydrates 7 grams; Fat 2 grams; Protein 5.5 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|