Turkey Burger Kebabs RecipeAugust 14, 2020
Are you a burger lover? How about loving burgers cooked on a grill? You get the best of both with these Turkey Burger Kebabs. Who needs a bun with these kebabs that are delicious and easy to make. These burger-inspired skewers take things to a higher level. Get your burger fix on a stick!
Turkey Burger Kebabs
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (aka Hungry Girl)
Prep time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes; Total time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Turkey Burger Kebabs
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 18 frozen precooked turkey meatballs, mostly thawed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 18 hamburger dill pickle chips
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix ketchup with mustard. Add meatballs, and toss to coat.
- Alternately thread meatballs with remaining ingredients onto 6 skewers.
- Bring a grill sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Grill skewers for 5 minutes with the grill cover down.
- Flip skewers. With the grill cover down, grill for 5 more minutes, or until meatballs are heated through and onion has softened.
HG Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes to prevent burning.
HG Alternative: No grill? No problem. Use a nonstick grill pan on the stove and adjust cook times accordingly.
Calories 138; Carbohydrates 10.5 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 11.5 grams
Check out more recipes by Hungry Girl on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|