3 years out tomorrow

nyczooman
on 1/19/07 12:36 pm - staten island, NY
Tomorrow makes three years since I took my life back from obesity, but the old habits seem to be slowly creeping back I have gained 17 to 18 lbs in the last 6 months; I need help getting back on track I know what to do, just can't seem to get myself to start doing it Albert
jilliecats
on 1/25/07 2:18 am
Hi Alberto! My three year anniversary is coming up on Sunday. I, too, experienced some weight gain, but mine happened last year. I gained about 20 pounds back. I jumped back into the game, lost that 20, plus some more and am at my all time lowest now of 128! From 304 at day of surgery down to 128. You can get back into the game. Do you exercise? That is all you really need to do is dedicate yourself to exercise. I go to the gym religiously and this is what keeps me in top shape, mentally, spiritually, and physically. Good luck to you. I KNOW you can do it. You did it once, you can again. Forget about that honeymoon period, that "window of opportunity" they talk about. You can do it at any time. I have faith in you. I am proud of where you have come from to where you are now and know that you can get control once again. You CAN do it. I hope to hear from you soon that you have taken control again and are losing it again. I just know that you can do it, Alberto. YOU CAN!!!!! Jillie
Nancy
on 2/1/07 9:41 am - Kasson, MN
Where does the time go? You can do it! Just make good food choices....... Drink alot of water and eat that protien. I have done pretty well. I am still at goal so tht is good. But I still have to make good food choices!
Nancy
on 3/18/07 10:04 pm - Kasson, MN
YOU CAN DO IT! Just take your life back and stay where you want to be........... We all start somewhere......... start with making healthier food choices........When you really want something find some fruit or something else low in calories to eat. Spring is here get out and do some walking and enjoy the weather.
Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 678 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 794 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 749 views
Scared of a colonoscopy!
terrylynn · 0 replies · 779 views