Happy 3 Year WLS Anniversary Nitro Mike!

princess_tish
on 1/22/07 10:22 pm
I know as each year comes, the decision you made to have this surgery was one of the most scary but life-changing decisions you have ever had to make. Was it a rollercoaster ride for you in the beginning....YES! Was it something that maybe at one time or another wished you would have not had the surgery because of the unexpectations along the way?...YES! BUT, on the other hand... do you appreciate not having to take 3 high blood pressure medications everyday?... YES! Do you appreciate not having to sleep with a C-Pap machine at night for the sleep apnea you suffered so badly from?... YES! And lastly, do you not appreciate this second chance at life by deciding to do something about it?...YES! Michael, I just wanted to publicly wish you a happy, happy, happy 3-year wls anniversary to the man I know, and can proudly call my own. I love you more each day and am so glad that I was able to take this ride with you. Letitia b.k.a. Tish
Nancy
on 3/18/07 9:58 pm - Kasson, MN
The time just seems to fly! This is the best thing that I have done! I would do it again, I have come such a far way.................... Take care and keep up the great work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 678 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 795 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 750 views
Scared of a colonoscopy!
terrylynn · 0 replies · 782 views