my 6 year anniversary is the 14 of january!

Brenda L.
on 1/12/10 12:16 am - Sweeny, Tx
if i had to do it all over again i would do it!  still trying to get those last 15 to 20 lbs i want to be at but other than that i have been really blessed with this tool!  i had alot of emotional things going on  in the last 3 or 4 months but i am trying to deal with it   I lost my dad in oct and the day we buried him my granddaughter was born and then 6 weeks later she died ! so i am really  being stressed and eating more but i just started to exerise again trying to get back  !  brenda
terrylynn
on 1/18/10 4:30 am - Lansing, MI
Hi Brenda,
It is just a tool that we us use.  I've had a stress loaded year with losing my house which was a result of losing my job from a "slip and fall" at work.  Litigations weren't resolved till Oct.  I'm just getting back on track myself.

I have to concentrate on protein as the injury has put a stop to my excercise.  I'm up close to 20lbs. and the holidays sure didn't help.  I certainly understand how some of our friends have been able to gain alot back.
 Obesity Help used to have an anniversary tab, I'm not seeing it.

Best ogff luck to you,
Terry
Brenda L.
on 1/3/11 9:03 pm - Sweeny, Tx

well my 7 year ann. is approaching ! i have not done good in my 6 year  but i am trying to get back with my 7th i need to lose 20 lbs with all the stress i have been under i just didnt  think about myself ! i have to really work on myself ! i still do alot of crying i have been trying to get off my zoloft i i have to really start thinking about my self and get it together cause i do not wanna gain all my weight back ! so how do i get my head together to do this  20 lbs is alot but  iam going to try and get my head together  any suggestion i am willing to hear them!  brenda

Most Active
Recent Topics
10.5 years out
tyx3mom · 2 replies · 676 views
How is everyone doing?
Nancy · 0 replies · 790 views
Support for 10yr Post-Op
susan1713 · 0 replies · 745 views
Scared of a colonoscopy!
terrylynn · 0 replies · 776 views