Weight Gain

Janet H.
on 11/29/11 3:35 am - Huntington, WV
It will soon be my 7 year anniversary.  How is everyone doing?  I have put on 43 lb. and very disappointed in myself.  My 1st thought, being the holidays - now is not a good time to get back with the program........but then my 2nd thought is "why not"........no better time than now.  I have stocked up on my protein powders and went to the store last night and bought the foods to get back on track with.  

Jan 2005 I was given a gift and did well for about 3 years but somewhere down the line all that went out the window.  So if you are reading this, please pray for me and send me words of encouragement.  When I left the 200's I said never again......well guess what....I have revisited them.  Hopefully for a short stay.  Anyone need a buddy out there!  I need a buddy    Like I told my hubby over the weekend....I need to get my head back to where it was in Jan 2005......just a great gift that I have thrown away.  Prayers please!  Thank you!

Janet
Have a blessed day!
Janet    

Sandra T.
on 12/27/11 10:19 am - Tomball, TX

My 7th aniversary is approaching on the 28th Jan 2012 and yes I have gained some weight as well.  I managed to maintain my 150 lbs lost until late 2009 and then I gained 10 lbs from Oct 2009 to Dec 2009 as i developed scatica and could not walk and thus the lack of exercise surely did me in.  I never got the 10 lbs off, and then around Oct 2010 I slowly began to creep up and by May 2011 I put on 40 lbs.  I had a horrible year with a job I hated and lack of sleep, animeia and just purely not folowing my plan caused me to fall off the wagon.  but on 9/26/2011 I joined MyFitnessPal.com and I have been using this tool now to log my food and exercise and to date I have lost 33 lbs with 17 to go to get back to what I was.  Once there I will make a new goal and attempt to lose the remaining weight to normal BMI, as initally I was 75% of the weight but still needed to lose another 40 -50 to be around 175-180 and a normal BMI.  So I am off to a good start and hope I can lose 40-50 lbs by May as I am going to Hawaii.  Time will tell.    You have my best wishes on your journey to bet back ON THE WAGGON,,,  Best of Luck,  Just know you are not alone,, it;s a daily struggle.

Sandra

Sandra T.        
Janet H.
on 12/27/11 11:33 pm - Huntington, WV
thank you
Have a blessed day!
Janet    

Most Active
Recent Topics