New surgery

Ladybugmom
on 1/12/11 5:29 am - Lockport, NY
Hi Peeps,
Just wanted to check in and see what was going on here and I seen people are posting so I thought I would post about my recent troubles. I have been having loads of abdominal pain mainly below or under my left rib cage area. Had cat scan, colonoscopy and endoscope and nothing showed. The pain was bad we finally decided it was time to do something so I had surgery on Monday and the doctor had said he tacted my old stomach onto my abdominal wall in the first surgery because i came home with a tube and he feels it was pulling on my abdominal wall. He removed alot of adhesions and found 5-6 hernias that I will need to have fixed after i recover from this surgery. Hopefully things are on the mend for me!
Anyone else have recent troubles?
Chris

iphonepics004-1.jpg picture by LadyBugMom87

Alejandro Gonzalez
on 1/12/11 5:53 am - Zapopan, Mexico
My Goodness Chiss!!!

Your story sounds like a horror movie!!!. I hope it will have a wonderful ending!!!
I am very happy to find that we are coming back to home...
In few days I will have my surgiversary. Thanks God and my doctor I have had no issues since my surgery... some times I feel a pain but it just feel like a cramp or knot bellow my last left rib. It happens twice a year so far...

Alex
toleary
on 1/12/11 6:32 am - AZ
You know I did, I got really sick this summer tons of pain ultr sounds, leak test etc oooo yucky, they determined my gallbladder had gone bad and my surgeon had to remove it. It was so funny because he was supposed to remove it the first time and he said afterwards he didn't because it was healthy, after all my pain this summer I wish he would have removed it back then. It's interesting too because I am finding in the last few months there are new foods I can not eat narrowing down my select few even farther...lol

HOPE YOUR ON THE MEND

TORI
kreativdeb
on 1/10/12 10:45 pm - chesapeake, VA
 Hi old friends! Sorry to hear about complications you have had. I will say, you all look wonderful! I am good. I weigh 165...should be at 145-150, but I am very comortable and I feel great. I am a newlywed, own my own ad agency and I am loving life. 
One day at a time.
Ms T.
on 1/13/11 5:53 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
 Sorry to hear about the latest surgery.  I hope you are on the mend and this resolved.  The upside to hernia surgery is that it is also easy to have excess skin removed, at least that is how my surgeon approaches it.  keep us updated on how you are doing.

HUGS
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 152 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 588 views
gained weight scared!
Rosemary C. · 0 replies · 627 views
Wow, it's been a long time.
Susan D. · 1 replies · 586 views