No, I am not dead

RobinNJ
on 3/20/12 11:47 pm - Ewing, NJ
Hello all,

I have been gone for a long time.  My life got too overwhelming for me to handle and I returned to my old bad habit to comfort me, FOOD.

I regained a lot of weight and am now back to 235 #s.  I am not happy with myself.

I realized that one of my biggest mistakes was leaving all of you.  The love, support, guidence and stregnth you all give me so very important.

I am so sorry I left you all.  Please forgive me.  May I come back???
RobinNJ - half the woman she once was.

KarenRNY2006
on 5/6/12 9:40 pm - MD
 The OH posters seem to have dininished over the past several years since our surgery dates.  If you find a more active board or site- please let me know :) 
Nicole E.
on 6/16/12 12:27 am - Shamokin, PA
I think a lot of the old "gang" has become lurkers!!  I too have been putting weight back on recently 31 pounds to be exact.. I just went to see at Nutritionist at Geisinger Hospital.  So I will be attending their back on track classes once a month for post gastric patients.  I am really hoping this helps!

I quit smoking last year in January and put on the weight from then on.  I wish you all luck and continued success. I do miss the support I had here and wish that we could get the board going again.
Alejandro Gonzalez
on 6/26/12 3:40 am - Zapopan, Mexico
Hi Robin!!!

This site if completly out or order for years... I came just for curiosity and found your post. I hope your life is nos so overwhelming...

when I had the surgery I sincerely imagined that losing all my overweight will make may life easier... reality is that life is tough being obese or not...

I send a sincere hug from Mexico

Alejandro
JerseyMom
on 2/5/16 5:01 pm - Pequannock, NJ

Hi Robin!

I hope you get this.  So many of us are on Facebook.  Please look me up there...my name is Jersey Robin...and I can get you in touch with others from the group.

I hope you are doing great!

Jersey Mom

Height: 5'10"
  Current BMI: 
27.5 (Overweight)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Found my way back
Kristi H. · 0 replies · 152 views
9 years really
toleary · 2 replies · 588 views
gained weight scared!