Come out Come out whereever YouAre

Stephanie B.
on 12/21/11 11:00 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 ok guys....Year one....weekly postsvwhd updates on our progress and little peeks into each other lives....now...ghost towm   I would to kbow how each of u is dog and whats going with u.  I miss you and I miss our board.  Come back as we are abouut to celebrate 5 yr surgerversaries
dreamgirl119
on 12/30/11 7:18 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Hi Ms. Stephanie...how are you doing?  Me, I'm terrible. It's like I've fallen and I can't get up. I changed jobs and went from working night to days almost two years ago and I'm still having sleep issues.

I've regained 28lbs. and now I'm just damn tired o watching my weight creep back up. I pulled out my journal this mornng and wiped away the dust. I haven't logged anything in my personal journal since 7/6/2010...bad, bad, bad!

New Year, new focus and a new ME!  Can't go backwards, I can only move forward.

Happy New Year!

Stephanie B.
on 12/30/11 8:19 pm - Chattanooga, TN
 Hey Genie:

I know all to well how easy it is to struggle with regain..... i dont know if you remember but around te 18 month to 24 month i started picking up weight and I let it get back up to 190 pds!!!! And my lowest had been 149. Boy was I in a slump....and the sad thing was I was still working out everyday like crazy....but eating  too little and the wrong things....i didnt and fell head first int the sugerville....and thats pretty much where i lived....eating sweets.....and it showed....so i had t have a reality check......and I am still shaking those pounds of but I am no longer near 190 lbs....hovering around 158 days....

I think pulling your journal out is a great first step and keeping up with how you r feeling and whats going on will definitely help.  I am here to support you as i know you r here for me.  Hopefully some of our other surgery buddies will come out as well to celebrate and update us.

Keep in touch and Happy New Year!!!
dreamgirl119
on 12/30/11 8:26 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Thanks Stephanie...I will keep it touch.

Genie

Roxanne2007
on 1/15/12 3:09 am, edited 1/15/12 3:10 am - Rochester, NH

Hi Stephanie.. I just had my 5 year surgerversary on the 12th. I have been soo bad. I try each day to stay away from carbs and junk. Then I eat them I have gained 33 pounds from my lowest . I keep buying the next size up. I was a 4 but now a 10 and Lge or x lge tops. I know what I need to do but just can't seem to get started. I want to get back to my smaller clothes. I am so embarrassed that I even cancelled my surgeon visit for fear he would yell at me.  I have copied and pasted you post to my email and am printing as I send this. So I will have some motivation..
Thanks....
Hugs, Roxanne

PreOp-232/Day of-211/Current-127

swanie76
on 1/25/12 12:05 am
oh my oh my this is a much needed post my anniversary was the 17th i too have no good report. I never met my personal goal got pass the drs goal and now i am up 35 pounds from that. I agree with moving forward cnt complain have to work. but i must admit its not that east for me. i know what i want i even get disappointed in myself very often. i know what is needed but find it difficult to do. I am right now sitting at my desk working and forcing water down. water was a big problem beofre surgery so this has always been a struggle. i even got tired of the flavor packets. i am getting back on track with my vitamins and protein as well. I have no one close to me that understands. i have many trying to loose wait and have lost some but no one seems to understand my struggles. i can at this point write a book on weight lost but still struggle with it myself SMH. i want a smaller healthier me i crave for that more than chips but the chips are easier to get an hold off.

WLS 1/19/07
preop/current/drgoal/mygoal/ideal wt 
320/240/220/180/155 

Ticker 88396

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1371 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1054 views