Year 7!!!

Stephanie B.
on 1/16/14 12:19 am - Chattanooga, TN

Well...still not a lot of traffic. but I wanted to stop in and say HEY!!! And congratulations on our seven year anniversary!  Hope everyone is doing well.  My Weight is was 161 this morning...up from last year but hey...It is down from the 327 it was 7 years ago so I am praising God for that!! angry  Hope each of you each a blessed year! 

Stephanie 

CeciliaM
on 2/5/14 8:34 pm - Newark, DE

contrats on 7 yrs. today is my 7 yr.

i noticed after recently having the flu, that i am hungry. ok. but was getting ready to go to work and noticed at the food i prepared SHOULD NOT be only holding me for say a couple of hrs. but more like almost the whole day.  oopss.

i was thinking of returning to doc, whom i havent seen in YRS, to re do the band.  ya know let the fluid out, wait a couple of wks and then refill. 

what ya think?  gd idea? 

best to all.

CeciliaM
10cm band
Bamalady
on 2/18/14 10:19 pm

Hey Guys!!! Long time, no see!!  I'm down to 134.6 as of this morning.  That's a 232 lb loss!!  It's hasn't always been a smooth ride but I've enjoyed the journey.  l've learned to never buy a new article of clothing...always shop at the thrift store.  I'm still losing weight although I don't want to anymore.  I've gone from a size 32 to a 2.  I never would have thought to see a size 2 in my closet!!  It still seems so unreal to me. 

Stephanie B.
on 8/1/14 12:29 am - Chattanooga, TN

That is amazing!! Good to hear things are going so well for you!! It not an easy ride but it is worth every bump in the rode! :-)

AngelicMythology
on 3/1/14 1:28 pm - Buffalo, NY
Revision on 01/21/13

Hello. Hard to believe it has been 7 years. I had a revision to my rny in January 2013. I was 285 back in 2007. At the moment I'm 150 and hoping to lose another 10 pounds. 

I also feel blessed. Even though I had a revision to increase the malabsorption last year, I would redo it all over again. 

January 8, 2007 - RNY - HW: 285, LW: 135

January 21, 2013 - Revision - Distal RNY: HW: 235, CW: 135

dreamgirl119
on 7/8/14 5:01 pm - Lansdowne, PA

Hello All, and I know it's July...I am fashionabley late. I have let old habits creep back into my life, but I steadily trying to get my act and life back together. I refuse to revisit the 265lbs. starting gate.  See you in January with a better report.

Genie

Stephanie B.
on 8/1/14 12:26 am - Chattanooga, TN

Glad you commented!! It is so easy to slip back into our old habits!! I am guilty of that too!  I have not been working out at all..and I use my degenerative disc as an excuse..but I could find things to do that will not aggravate my back if I tried hard enough...and I could also make better food choices instead of being down because I can't work out like I used to....we didn't start this journey to give it. And we have to remember that it is not a fix..but it is a journey and looking forward to see you and me both back with great reports in January!! :-)  It is wonderful to "see" you!!

Stephanie

Stephanie B.
on 8/1/14 12:29 am - Chattanooga, TN
marlylovelylaady
on 8/12/14 8:46 pm

Year 7 for me! Regaining and need help Off rack and don't know where to begin!, Help!

Marly

Alice Urrutia
on 1/20/15 2:59 am - Fresno, CA

Hello Marly,

i just read your post and I'm sorry to hear your gaining. I am 8 years out and I started gaining in my 6 year I gained up to 198 I was so scared That I would get back to where I started which was 264. So I went to a diet clinic the taught me haw to eat all over again and I realized that although I still can't eat a lot I was eating junk all day long so I was slowly putting the weight on. After about 6 months I had lost so much weight that I was diagnosed with failure to thrive. I readjusted my diet once again and I know have it under control I weigh in this morning at 142 which tells me I need to gain 8 pounds I have to keep my weight at around 150 because I'm having hanging skin issues. I would be happy to help you get thru this part of your journey if you like just let me know 

Alice Urrutia

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1378 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1061 views