Recent Posts

Stephanie B.
on 9/1/18 1:13 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Stephanie B.
on 9/1/18 12:53 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Topic: Hello??? Is anyone still around?

Just checking in to see if any of my January 2007 surgery peers are still around....if so...How are you doing 11 years later? I doing well and the time has flown by! I miss hearing from each of you and pray all is well. I haven't been on here in years and don't even know if people still use the site. It was such an amazing resource for me after having surgery. I am thankful to have had you to share my early years with!

Stephanie

HW 327

CW 165

swanie76
on 1/15/16 6:49 am
Topic: RE: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 8 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!
the 19th will be my 8th year i havent been here in some time as well but i do remember you. I am happy to hear of your accomplishment to be able to do the marathon. May you finish as strong as you begin.

WLS 1/19/07
preop/current/drgoal/mygoal/ideal wt 
320/240/220/180/155 

Ticker 88396

Stephanie B.
on 1/23/15 10:27 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Topic: RE: Year 7!!!

I am willing to try :-) I dont know if most of the group are evening using OH anymore though....maybe if we keep chatting and posting new topics on regular basis they will come around and peek to see what is going on? :-) 

Stephanie B.
on 1/23/15 10:26 pm - Chattanooga, TN

Thanks Robin!! Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing!  Prayer is one of the tools in this journey that has helped a LOT!!  :-)  Hope your week was awesome as well.  

Alice Urrutia
on 1/20/15 2:59 am - Fresno, CA

Hello Marly,

i just read your post and I'm sorry to hear your gaining. I am 8 years out and I started gaining in my 6 year I gained up to 198 I was so scared That I would get back to where I started which was 264. So I went to a diet clinic the taught me haw to eat all over again and I realized that although I still can't eat a lot I was eating junk all day long so I was slowly putting the weight on. After about 6 months I had lost so much weight that I was diagnosed with failure to thrive. I readjusted my diet once again and I know have it under control I weigh in this morning at 142 which tells me I need to gain 8 pounds I have to keep my weight at around 150 because I'm having hanging skin issues. I would be happy to help you get thru this part of your journey if you like just let me know 

Alice Urrutia

robinreinhardt
on 1/20/15 2:57 am

Stephanie,

You have done so well. Especially after 7 years. I am new here and I pray that I can meet your goals. Have a great week. Thanks for your post.

Robin

Alice Urrutia
on 1/20/15 2:46 am - Fresno, CA

Thanks Stephanie I'm glad you took the time to reply. I agree I miss  this group it was such a help to me. And although I still have support from my family it's not the same as from those of us that have gone thru this journey. Perhaps together we can revive it 

Alice Urrutia

Stephanie B.
on 1/19/15 9:37 am - Chattanooga, TN

Happy belated anniversary!! Glad to see you posting and to hear how things are going.  Hope all things work out with the IBS and hope that you get to have the tummy tuck soon! 

And what a testimony that you had 3 to 6 months to live and you are still hear 8 years later. 

I miss the group camaraderie we had when we first started our journey.  I have my 8 yr anniversary on 1/31/15, it doesn't seem like it has been that long.  I started my journey at 327 and Sunday morning the scale read 162. I will not complain about that at all! 

Hope to talk to you again soon!  (I need to update my profile picture, I am never on here :-) )

Stephanie B.
on 1/19/15 9:30 am - Chattanooga, TN
Topic: RE: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 8 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!

Happy Anniversary! And how cool that you will be running your 1st 1/2 marathon!! Way to keep fit!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Year 7!!!
Stephanie B. · 14 replies · 1379 views
5 Year Anniversary
Stephanie B. · 1 replies · 1064 views