Cold?

Kathy W.
on 2/12/08 2:57 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
Anyone else freezing since surgery? I haven't been warm since I left the hospital and everyone was hot there. I know it's cold here in CT but I also know that I was NEVER this cold before.
Bonaby
on 2/13/08 9:45 am - Flatwoods, KY
Hey there -- I had been told this was a normal thing after surgery. You loose your insulation and your body stays cold. Just add an extra sweater -- this may stay this way.
Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/8/08 9:37 am - Baltimore, MD
Check your iron levels. You are probably not getting enough. I was skirting the line of anemia before surgery and now I definitely need to take supplements (altho I have not been - bad me). I notice I am colder (esp. my hands and feet) and I am bruising super easily.
LSteph
on 2/20/08 9:21 am - IL
I have had the exact same thing!! It's been very cold here in Chicago, but I've never felt this cold before. I walked around the house with a blanket wrapped around me for a week. I'm a barefoot girl, and haven't taken my socks off since surgery!! Not even to go to bed which used to drive me crazy!!
Kathy W.
on 2/20/08 4:21 pm - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
I am the same way. I have worn slippers and socks. Plus I have been wearing socks to bed. The hubby trys to take them off when we have sex and thinks it's funny. Stupid man.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 643 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 781 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 892 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 898 views