help im at a stall

evemoonbeam
on 10/7/08 12:47 am - KS
Im at a stall. I recently started a job at a gym and I work out as much as I can with a bad back.  I havent lost a pound in 2 months. Can anyone help? Im trying to eat right have had some slip ups.
Kathy W.
on 10/7/08 4:23 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
I know I was in a stall for about a month. I looked at what I was eating and it was WAY too many carbs. I had a pretzel and cracker thing going on. I had low blood pressure (even passed out from it. I am now off all BP meds) and was trying to get more salt. Only way I can tolerate that was on either pretzels or crackers. I cut the carbs and the weight loss kicked back in. I am now down 3 pounds in one week.

I shall now be know as Hagatha: Queen of the queens.

Baby 7-09

Xavier Elliott born 10-5-10

evemoonbeam
on 10/7/08 12:01 pm - KS
Thanks I started looking at what im eating. One problem I have is that Im hungery all the time.
Kathy W.
on 10/7/08 3:44 pm - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
Have you tried drinking more water? Or eating veggies when you get hungry?

Baby 7-09

evemoonbeam
on 10/7/08 11:37 pm - KS
I have started drinking more water and decaf tea. My sugar cravings are worst.  Im trying to go back to eating sugarfree jello and other stuff. Thanks for the tips. Im just mad cuz im not going anywhere.
Kathy W.
on 10/8/08 2:46 am - Enfield, CT
RNY on 01/15/08 with
Good luck.

Baby 7-09

Robin H.
on 10/13/08 1:27 am - Boise, ID
im in the same place as you yoo, i think mine is that i was jobless for 2 months therefore i had and still have no money, so literally to eat i am just putting in my mouth what i can get my hands on and it isnt healthy.
we will get over the stalls, as annoying as they are

congrats on your weightloss so far btw! thats awesome
I stand in awe of my body.
- Henry David Thoreau

evemoonbeam
on 10/13/08 2:21 am - KS
 Thanks, Good luck to you too. I was out of work for 4 years. The gastric bypass allowed me to straighten out my back good enough to go back to work. Im working at this gym and they let us work out on our work time if we have every thing done. I started using the sauna the other night.
Your right about being home and wanting to eat all the time. My husband is a soldier and will be deploying in about 8 months or so. Now I got a job to keep me busy not worring so much about him.
Try to keep active and good luck to you.
Down 74 lbs 37 more to go!!!
rita M.
on 8/16/09 2:27 pm - branchville, SC
Hi ,I had my surgery 8th,08..Can anyone tell me how many carbs are we suppose to eat a day..Thanks Rita
Most Active
Recent Topics
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hello
shaysmom · 0 replies · 783 views
ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!
diamondsparkle08 · 0 replies · 898 views
clogged
CHARO · 1 replies · 902 views