1 year pot op :)

Karen O.
on 1/25/10 12:29 am - Erie, PA
Tomorrow marks my 1 year surgi-versary!  It's hard to believe a year ago I was 287 pounds ... I am now holding at a steady 153/155 lbs.  I am so happy I had this surgery & would do it again in a heartbeat.  It gave me my life back ... I can enjoy so much more with my children!  Unfortunately my husband & I are going through a seperation right now.  I am looking for my own place for me & my kids ... but I am much more happier then I could have ever imagined!  I hope  everyone has had a wonderful year!  Hope 2010 is happy for everyone!  
                                                       K a r e n
                    Lap RNY Gastric Bypass JANUARY 26, 2009

Laura L.
on 1/25/10 4:17 am - Severna Park, MD

Congratulations Karen!!!  That is wonderful! Happy Surgiversary! Your progress is astounding and I can see why you are happy. You have a lot to be proud of!!

I'm very sorry to hear you are going through a divorce. That is so tough (been there, but didn't have children). It's wonderful that you don't have to be concerned about your health on top of it.

Right now I weight 287so I really look up to you as a true success story and inspiration. Thank you and congrats!!!

Laura  

wiltedrose314
on 1/26/10 2:18 am - Falmouth, MA
Karen... you look amazing and i could tell you this everyday!!1
youre a great momma and i hope everything works out for the best with you and DH
<333333333333
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 1/2 years
GoldFish · 1 replies · 874 views
Roll call!!
iisme · 0 replies · 795 views
gaining it back
wichita_loser · 6 replies · 1642 views
Feeling stuck...
EllenFan · 2 replies · 931 views
New goals?