T-Tapp workout and brushing for loose skin

cody1071
on 6/13/10 10:22 am - Green Brook, NJ
Hello Jan. People,, 
I stumbled on to the T-Tapp workout and I have been doing it for six weeks.  In six weeks I only lost 8 pounds but I went down two clothing sizes.  I wanted to share the workout with you guys because it also has a skin brushing program that people say helps with cellulite and loose skin.  I haven't done the exercise long enough to see if this is true.  On Obesity help you can read about another gastric bypass patient who did the workout with the brushing and got good results.  If you search under Grace M. on this site or google Grace M, T-tapp and gastric bypass you will find her story.  Anyway, I'm going to list some pros and cons to this workout/program and if you want to check out more you can go to www.t-tapp.com
Pros
:  They have a More to Lose program which is what I do and I got great results so far.  The workouts are done at home (DVD) and you don't need a lot of space to do them.  They are also not long.  The More to Lose is about 25 minutes.  It is like Yoga/Pilates so you get long lean muscles..  They promote a skin brushing program to do along with the exercises to help with cellulite and loose skin. It was one of the reasons I was interested in this workout because with 85lbs lost and 60 more to go, at forty, loose skin may be an issue for me.Also,  It seems to have helped some people according to the website.
Cons:  The workout is short but iINTENSE.  You also have to really pay attention to your form.  The first couple of weeks your really learning how to perfect your form but you get a workout from that too. I don't have too many cons yet but this may be because I'm still new to it.
  I sound like an infomercial for the workout but it has really helped me feel better and lose inches especially on my belly area where I need it most. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics