Teresa N.
on 6/16/10 5:17 am - wabasha, MN
Hello January Buddies!!!

How is everyone doing?!?!

I had surgery jan 29th

Start weight-287
surgery weight-257
todays weight-298

i feel like i should been down more weight...i dunno maybe its just me or its all in my head
any opions?

i'm very hard on myself i exercise alot and i watch what i eat barly any bread no junk food pretty much all healthy food

Celia S.
on 6/17/10 5:01 am - Clarks Summit, PA
 The day I left the hospital I was 284 and I am down to 197 as of today. How much protein are you getting in? Are you still drinking shakes? I was not drinking shakes anymore just trying to get it from solids. Sometimes I start back from the beginning. I found myself in a little bit of a rut and started back to the basics drinking shakes and so on. You are doing pretty good though, 59lbs from surgery is great and 79lbs from start is wonderful!! 
Celia

Missy N.
on 6/22/10 4:26 am - Kalkaska
Everything is great here!  I had surgery January 20th.  I am so happy with my surgery. I could not have done this with out it.

Starting Weight- 260
Surgery Weight- 249
Current Weight- 169

I feel the same way about my weight. I feel like I should be losing a lot more. But I am still losing the weight so that is important.  I am losing about 10-12lbs a month.  I have a protein shake every morning. I try to get as much protein in a day in sometimes I make it, and other days I don't.  I still have a hard time getting all my liquids in but doing better at it. My only junk food is ice cream, the no-carb, low surger, and I have about 1/2 a cup and then I am good.  Good luck to everyone!

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

Tinkers107
on 6/28/10 2:40 am - Dyer, IN

Hi everyone!

Starting weight - 343
Surgery weight - 336
Todays weight - 232

Sometimes I agree with Teresa N. when she said she feels like she should be down more weight and others when they said they dont have restriction like they used to. I find myself looking at how far other people are and why haven't I lost the weight they have, but I know everyone is different. However, I have days where I have a lot of restriction and days where I feel like I have none. I am going to see a counselor tomorrow about a number of different things, I know weight and eating habits will be one of those things. My exercise is intermittent at best. I watch everything I eat, drinking water, taking vitamins. I know I feel so much better that I have some of the weight off. I am by nature an impatient person and just want it all gone now!!! Guess it doesn't work that way! :)

Erika

Example 1

emtcmw
on 6/28/10 3:01 am - NEWPORT, TN
LOL Teresa The reason I am laughing is , go back and look at your todays weight !!!! I do the exact same thing ! I still find my self saying two hundred . The one hundred still hasnt sunk in yet ! I feel the same way, I look at how much others have lost and I think what am I doing wrong.. I had surgery Jan 5th and I have lost 77 pds to date . A friend I work with had hers april 19th and has lost 46 so far , dang she gonna pass me ! Really though I am ok with it. I am happy with what I have lost and just feeling better so I try not to let it bother me too much.. I still have those days where I it makes me a little sad though ! I probably didn't get the exercise I needed at first ! But now I have found my addiction . I love ZUMBA !!! it is a latin dance type exercise sooooo much fun and burns 600-1000 calories a hr. and its fun If u havent heard of it check it out and look for a class in your area !!

Carla

Teresa N.
on 6/28/10 6:25 am - wabasha, MN
OPPPS! Todays weight-198 lol
not 298
Carol57
on 8/8/10 1:11 pm
My numbers match yours pretty close.
Highest Wt 300
Surgery Wt 259
Todays Wt 198
Surgery Date: 1-27-2010
At times I wi**** were faster, but overall I am happy with the progress so far.
Good Luck
  Carol

Highest./Surgery/Current/Goal
300/259/181/170 

119 Pounds gone with 11 pounds to go!

YOU HAVE NOT FAILED UNTIL YOU QUIT TRYING!!

Most Active
Recent Topics