January People....6 Months! With Pics

Tinkers107
on 7/6/10 2:14 am - Dyer, IN
Hey January people!!! If it hasn't happened yet....its coming up. Your 6 month surgiversary! Where are you? Are you happy with your results so far? Let us know! 
Highest Weight - 356
Beginning Weight - 343
Surgery Weight - 336
Current Weight - 234

Erika

Example 1

Jenci S.
on 7/6/10 4:59 am - Sacramento, CA

You look fantastic!  Excellent job!  Keep up the good work!

"Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more;
talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours."  -Swedish Proverb

Dymone
on 7/7/10 4:07 am - Everman, TX
Way to go Erica!  You look great...keep up the good work.

I went to do my labs last monday and decided to do a unofficial weight check and I am down 93 lbs since surgery.  Yeah Me!!!!!!!  I am so excited.  WIll keep everyone posted on my progress.
vdix04
on 7/11/10 8:25 pm
I just hit 90 pounds lost yesterday but I had been in a 3 week stall, it was a little fraustrating but I know that it happens.  Great news is that I participated in my first triathlon yesterday! :-) It went well and my next race is in 3 weeks.  My 6 month appointment is scheduled for next Wednesday and hopefully I will get the green light to remove a few pills from my daily routine!

Missy N.
on 7/11/10 11:26 pm - Kalkaska
Congraulations Erika!  You look great!  Keep it up! :)  I will have to post my six months in another week! :)  I just did my first 5K on Saturady, and feeling good that I finished! :)

Missy       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
HW 260 SW 249 (1/20/10)  CW 134
1st GW 150 (reached 8/29/10) 
2nd GW 135 (reached 12/1/10)
I really don't have another goal weight. :)

beckieeric
on 7/13/10 10:30 am, edited 7/13/10 11:03 am
Hello fellow losers!!  Today is my six month surgiversary and my first time posting on the forum.  I had Lap Band surgery on 01/13 and unfortunately had to have a second lap band surgery on 01/15 (the first band slipped due to the stitches letting go).  Other than that little speed bump, all has gone way, way beyond what I had imagined.

I am now down 101 lbs and have already surpassed my surgeons and my own goal.  I am now 'overweight' instead of being 'morbidly obese' and to say that my quality of life is awesome now is an understatement.  I am medication free and have even started running 3-4 days a week.

Don't get me wrong.  I am not saying that my experience so far has been easy as you all know.  The amount of work, dedication, and will power has been draining at times but every now and again I run into someone I haven't seen in a while and the look on their face is priceless!  

To my fellow brothers and sisters, keep on keeping on and don't give up!!  Any day we can get up, get out of bed, and get up the stairs without having to rest is another victory for us!!

Cheers!!

Eric T.

Day of Surgery - 304
Goal Weight - 224
Current Weight - 203

Celia S.
on 7/16/10 7:16 am - Clarks Summit, PA
 Wow you're looking great!!!! I am down 106lbs and man does it feel amazing. Here is a pic from last august and the other is from last month (5 months post-op) Need to take some new ones at some point. I go on vacation next week so ill try and post some of me in a bathing suit!

Celia

Tinkers107
on 7/22/10 6:11 am - Dyer, IN
Looking awesome Celia!!!!

Erika

Example 1

BrowningBabe
on 7/22/10 2:40 am - Pleasant Prairie, WI
Here's the link to a post I made 2 days ago on the main board. I'm now 6 months and 2 weeks out from RNY. Everyone is lookin good!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4210414/What-A-Difference-6-Months-Makes-pics-enclosed/#34535306

Christine

5'4"  HW235/SW226.5/CW147.5/GL130

Tinkers107
on 7/22/10 6:11 am - Dyer, IN
Wow Christine you look fantastic!!!

Erika

Example 1

Most Active
Recent Topics