Help?

Rodnée Renée G.
on 8/6/10 11:41 pm - Hoffman Estates, IL
Hello everyone!
I have a problem. For the past 2 months I haven't been able to keep food down. Sometimes food will sit for 4 hours!!! And I end up puking. I cannot remember the last thing I ate that I didn't puke. And isn't just solids. Watermelon will come back up too. Water is iffy too :o( I have been feeling more and more miserable. Even pain at times. I am scared haven't really lost weight I'm at 185 and a month ago I was 192.  I haven't been to the Dr in a few months. I lost medicaid while moving and haven't been able to contact case manager to get back on. And it cost $83 to see my surgeon. My fiance is on unemployment and that only covers the rent and utilities (got to make sure my kids have that). Anyone else been feeling like this? Any Ideas?
Thanks!
Nee'

HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
Sparklegigi
on 8/21/10 5:42 am - La Verne, CA
gosh, could it be a stricture?  can u find a clinic near u that has a sliding scale?  surely they have something in town?

Most Active
Recent Topics