size 4 OMG!!!

TracyAnn3
on 11/6/10 10:00 am
hey ya all! its been forever since ive been on here but i just had to stop and say I am doing great and feel so good! I havent really lost any weight in the past month or two but im not worried. I am happy with what I lost plus I havent been the best at food choices all the time. but i do make sure I dont add any weight.  the first time I ran after I lost most of my way was like a holy sh!@ feeling.. I felt so light! and yeah I went from a size 22 to ummmmm yeah a 4! how amazing.. i still dont recognize myself in pictures.
The Best thing I can think of is to talk about my experience to anyone who asks. I work in the surgery depstment at the hospital I had my surgery done and when I first started my own doctor didnt realize it was me. now I see him weekly. One of my favorite things about working where i do is the fact that when there is a patient about to have the same surgery I had I talk to tem about it. I tell them I had is in Jan. and half of them dont believe me. that makes me feel good, but I feel even better when they tell me talking to them right before the surgery has really helped and calmed their nerves! and the one guestion I get every time is how do you feel.... my answer : HEALTHY!!!  thats an amazing feeling!

hope everyone is doing well

Rodnée Renée G.
on 11/10/10 12:46 am - Hoffman Estates, IL
Congrats!!! You are doing sooo well!! I dont even know what a size 4 looks like!!

I started at 317 size 28 and am now 154 and a size 9 or 10 :o) Does feel amazing to run now... and not sound like a herd of elephants!! lol
nee'

HW 317/ 175~GOAL REACHED 9.8.10/CW 136 ~*While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.*~  
Sparklegigi
on 12/5/10 1:52 pm - La Verne, CA
congrats, that is fabulous!  I want to be a four too!  Currently i am an 8...use to be a 22 too!
How do you keep from overeating, I am eating too fast!

Sparklegigi
on 1/1/12 1:07 pm - La Verne, CA
HI and congrats to you!  I wanted to be a size 4 but it didnt work out for me.  I am a 6-8, very disappointing and my 2 year surgiversary is a week away and I have already gained 10 lbs, but I only want to lose 7 of it.  Any tips for me?  I do walk everyday, I get all my protein and water in.

Sparklegigi
on 9/6/12 1:52 pm - La Verne, CA
can you give me some pointers, I hve gained 21 lbs and am miserable!

Sparklegigi
on 1/15/11 10:01 am - La Verne, CA
we are only a few days apart and I am so jealous!  I am an 8 and wish I was a 4!  Congrats to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics