fustrated

Mrsapril05
on 6/1/11 1:11 pm - Camrose, Canada
ok so I'm just beyond fustrated!! I will be 5 months out on June 12 and I have only lost 10lbs in the last 12 weeks...and of course I am sitting between 200.1 & 202!! So fustrated!!! I would like to see another loss of 50-60lbs by Jan 2012..but it seems like I can't even get below 200!! I am scared that I am failing at this!!

I jog for 45 min in the morning and I play the Wii with the kids after school and 5-7 days I get in another 60min of jogging in the evening after they go to bed!! We also take the dogs to the dog park and run around with them( my personal goal). I am trying to consume 1000-1500 cals a day with healthy food( lots of fruit and veggies and lean protein) and I a getting in my water consumption.

I have a high stress job, and my 10 & 11 yr old can be stressfull, on top of being stressed out about my weight. I did start taking depo shots after my surgery to stop my periods. Not being able to take NSAID have really made my life hell when it comes to my periods. I am currently waiting to see a gyne. about my options..my fam. dr. think I should a hysterectomy since I'm done having kids. So until then I'm on Depo( not really happy but limited on choices).

Am I failing? Am I done losing weight?!?! Why are things getting slower, I'm suppose to be in the honeymoon phase...Am I doomed to be fat forever????

please tell me I'm doing normal and that the scale will keep going in the right direction for me??
HELP:(

Chrissy
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“No great thing is created suddenly.?        
Surgery Date:   Jan 12 2011  

HW:285     CW: 175  SW:250     GW: 160        
terilynn112
on 6/3/11 8:09 am - maryland, NY
You are on an extended stall. Go back to basics. What I did to get my scale moving again was go back to liquids for a couple days. Puree's for a couple days. Amazing I dropped a few pounds, and have been steadily loosing again. I'm down to 194 this morning... from a surgery date weight of 260.8

teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

EmilyLyn
on 6/3/11 2:08 pm - TX
I agree with Teri. I also went back to basics if my weightloss stopped for a few weeks. Try not to be frustrated too. Also, try
changing up your calorie counts during the week. My doctor has told me it is ok to go as low as 500 occassionally (I don't know about you and your situation though). Varying the calorie count will restart your metabolism. Also, try adding in some strength training with the cardio. If you would like some good exercises I have some! Good luck! You will be in "one"derland soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
18 Months
theresad33 · 4 replies · 1136 views