18 Months

theresad33
on 8/2/12 11:40 am
 My goodness, I didn't even know there was a board here for each surgery month or if I did I completely forgot.  We're all past the 18 month mark now.  From what I have read this is where things can get tough.  I know not seeing the scale change as often frustrates me but I try to remember back to a time that I couldn't even see the scale.  Haha that usually makes me feel better.  Let's get this board a little more active and start supporting one another to lose those last lbs and keep one another on track.

What are your daily struggles right now?  For me I can definitely see how easy it could be (or is sometimes) to fall back into old habits.  I just keep telling myself that as long as I don't give up I can always get back on the wagon and recover.  

terilynn112
on 8/7/12 1:19 am - maryland, NY
My biggest struggle is I wanna graze. That has packed on a few pounds. I'm going for a panni removal on Thursday. I have an all time low of 183, and i bounce between 185 and 190 now. I know not a big difference, and I've earned a bunch of muscle in the last 6 months.

I still struggle to get all I should a day. I still despise protein shakes. I know my body so I will be drinking them for at least 3 to 5 days post op of my panni removal. My pouch gets REALLY tight when I have any injury, or insult to my body. And am now on a nice strong nausea med around the clock. So that'll help.

I still fight with exercise. I hate it. My body hates it is more exact. I enjoy the freedom it gives me.

Teri

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

ccnt80
on 8/28/12 1:13 am - Erie, PA
My lowest weight was 185 about 2-3 months ago. I am now at 194.4, it had climbed back up to 197. I am sick over this. I am finding that I want to graze and struggle not to fall back into old habits for good. My goal weight is 170 pounds. I know I need to eat more protein, less carbs and excercise more. So I am working on doing all of that. I posted on the main forum about my struggles and someone suggest Weigh****chers to lose the last 24 or so pounds. Any thoughts?

Good luck to all!

ccnt80
on 8/28/12 1:14 am - Erie, PA
@Teri-how did your panni removal go?
terilynn112
on 1/22/13 12:51 am - maryland, NY
It went awesome. Will have to take new photos, because it looks awesome!

Teri
Lapbanded 9-16-08 revision from Lapband to RNY on January 11, 2011
HW 273/ 1st surgery 243/Lapband removed 260/ Current 172/ Goal weight 169

Most Active
Recent Topics
18 Months
theresad33 · 4 replies · 1138 views