JUST FOUND YOU!

EmbodySuccess
on 5/10/05 10:43 am - Roswell, GA
Hi, gang! I had no idea they could create a reunion site for the "Class" of Feb. 03! How're y'all doin'? I am enjoying my new life to the hilt. Just celebrated 6 weeks post-op for lower face lift & brachioplasty with Dr. Marisa Lawrence in Atlanta. Fantastic! No more turkey wattle dangling over my turtlenecks next winter. No more bat wings forcing me to buy larger sweaters & blouses cause the upper arms were still thick with loose skin. Wow. And I've kept up working with a personal trainer 3x weekly - sopmething I had to stop during the 6-week post op. Kept up the cardio at home, though, on my "Fastrack" - kinda like a nordic track. Never did go back to old food cravings. It's like the wiring was cut. I'll be giving a class & motivational talk at the big East Coast National Convention outside NYC May 20-22. I'm a personal coach & use these shows as a chance to meet those of you who are curious to talk with me (freebie) about how my EMBODY SUCCESS! (c) method may support you. Feel free to check out my website: embodysuccess.com. How many of us are in this "Class"? Lovingly, Lauralyn
Most Active