Friday check in!

Playannette
on 11/3/06 2:04 am - Blackwood, NJ
Ok we have to continue with these check ins. We have come so far in our journeys, it has been hard and I am continuing with my struggle and you are my support because you understand what I am going through. We have to continue to hold each others hands and keep on posting I look forward to reading the posts, they help me. I try to weigh myself every week, I try to keep up on my protein and I still do shakes every now and then especially when I find myself falling off of the wagon I go back to protein shakes. My goals for this week, protein, medication and vitamins!
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/06 2:22 pm - CA
Annette ... thanks for posting the Friday check in. I started back to work this last week and have been busy working, learning so many new things. What a change to be working again after having 2 years of "goofing off" . My new job is something new for me, so am really learning lots and doing lots of research too to increase my knowledge.. Working is taking away from my computer time on-line, but I will try to check in as much as possible. I have found that I need to focus more on getting my water in. I've done great with NOT grazing at work. That has been a fantastic change for me. We can eat at our desks, so the temptation to eat is there but I've avoided it. I weigh daily to keep myself in check. I agree with you about getting in the protein too. It is so important. Mary
Most Active