What ya all doing for the Holidays?

Leeanne S.
on 12/13/06 3:47 am - Huntington, NY
Just wondering where everyone is, Nobody seems to post on here anymore, even the Friday postings have dissapeared. What are you doing for the Holidays? Im going to be speding mine with Family, nothing too exciting, just a lot of gift giving and eating. Hope to hear from some Lurkers, PLEASE JUST SAY HI IF YOURE OUT THERE!
DeniseS
on 12/13/06 10:29 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hi Lee~ I was thinking of you the other day when I spent a saturday in NYC with some friends. I was wondering how you have been. Things are going well here. For the holidays, we will be hanging out at home with family. Christmas Eve - Low-key. Nice dinner, gift exchange with dh's family. Much sleep will be needed that night. After dh and I play Santa - we will wake at the crack of dawn to a wild and wacky Christmas morning with my children in front of the tree as daddy builds a fire. My daughter only wanted 1 thing for Christmas. Of course the one thing that could not be found anywhere. I got it on e-bay (My weakness). Yesterday as I was walking through the local wal-mart - there it was...for 1/2 the price I paid on e-bay. BUMMER! Hi everyone -------missing you all and hoping all is well...after all, we are going to be 3 very soon. Denise
Playannette
on 12/14/06 3:33 am - Blackwood, NJ
Hey there! Finally some action on the site. I will be spending it with my family over my grandmother's house. I will be enjoying her while I still have her here on this earth. I cherish the time I spend with my family we will exchange gifts after dinner and I am going to make veggies so I can fill up on that instead of fattening foods. I started that the year I got my surgery a new tradition for me. Happy holidays to everyone. Love Annette
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/06 12:49 pm - CA
I started back to work at the end of October. Took on a completely different type of work because I wanted flexibility and less hours, so am doing work as a sales associate at a very nice jewelry store. Really having fun doing it, but it has been long hours. I have 1 more day off only between now and Christmas, so very very busy and not much time on the computer. Think we will spend a quiet Christmas at home, maybe spending some time with friends. All of our family is out of state, so won't see them this year for the holidays. Everything is going well for us. Just busy and hectic schedule. I've lost 7 lbs since going back to work. It is amazing what will happen when you don't graze during the day and stick to high protein/low carb!!!! LOL Hope everyone has a wonderful time for the holidays whatever you do. Hugs, Mary
Most Active