The Prodigal Child has Returned, She needs your Prayers

Paula A.
on 2/20/07 8:05 am - San Joaquin Valley, CA
Good afternoon my February 2004 Family, I apologize that I haven't kept in touch for over a year. I was diagnosed with metastatic cancer, that had spread from the breast cancer I was sure I had beaten after 7+ now. The tumors and pain have been stable in my bones and lungs from radiation to my lower back and weekly chemo. I now have stage 4 cancer and ~4 yrs to live. Of course I will fight to lengthen that time. I have a very strong faith and know that God is by my side through this journey. If you are so inclined, remembering me and my family in your prayers would be so welcomed. Maintenance remains difficult even with the loss of appetite and nausea and vomiting of sixteen months of strong chemo agents. I have gone up and down from 119 - 129 with my goal of 125. Today I weigh 123.6 and thank God for that. Anyway I feel a bit stronger and felt the need to get back in touch. I'll update as much as possible. Love to you all, Paula 299/123.6 @5'3"
nomorehurt
on 2/27/07 7:36 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Paula, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Linda
teddybearlve
on 3/8/07 12:00 pm - Az
Paula, I am sorry to hear your ill, keep the faith and my thoughts and well wishes are with you.
keki60
on 3/8/07 11:54 pm
Paula, I am sending you hugs. I will keep you in my thoughts. Kelly
Playannette
on 3/28/07 6:39 am - Blackwood, NJ
You are in my prayers and always will be. I am glad that you have been feeling stronger and remember that as long as you have the drive you will overcome any obstacle. Love your WL Sister Annette
reenieb
on 7/23/07 5:43 am
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Paula, my "mother Board" is March 2004; I have been peeking at other boards of late to see how other groups are faring with their weight loss. I was very sad to see your post. How are you doing? Your success is remarkable and your grandson is beautiful. God does not give us more than we can handle. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you all Godspeed on your recovery. Best, Reenie
Most Active