Anyone there?????????

teddybearlve
on 10/2/07 12:51 pm - Az
Hi, It's been so long since I have posted here. I have moved in March and just now gotten to visit here. I noticed though that not much has happend on the boards lately. I hope everyone is doing great and is healthy!!! I am doing good I am still wanting to loose maybe another 40 pounds I still have my bad knees even after being replaced, well the last one was only a year ago and now has alot of scar tissue so another surgery is needed to get rid of it. Enough about me I just wanted to say Hi and hope everyone can keep in touch again. Best wishes Jill
Leeanne S.
on 10/12/07 9:27 am - Huntington, NY
Yeah, im here... I check in about once a week. This place has been very quiet. Seems to be getting quieter every week. Im doing well weight wise, have gained 10lbs since I lost it all, Im not worried about it.. yet, I do watch it though, I still stand on the scale every day. try to keep myself in check, its hard though. I have to work to keep the weight off and it comes back so easily.. Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi! xoxox Lee
keal19
on 11/13/07 10:48 pm - Clarion, PA
Revision on 08/12/13
Hello! I'm here sporadically, I try to pop in once every so often to see who's around and what's up. I've been finding I need a bit more support of late, so I've been on the website in general more frequently. I hope everyone's doing well! Take care! michelle
Linn D.
on 11/14/07 3:24 am - Missoula, MT
Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since I've been here! I'm still doing well. Training for the full marathon this time around. Walked the half last year with my mom and sister. What a cool event to do with family! My weight has remained stable for a vey long time. In fact, I haven't had the need to buy jeans in nearly 3 years. I've changed jobs once and got laid off recently, so most of my time is spent trying to find work that pays what I'm used to. Kinda tough up here in Montana, but I'm still looking (husband really doesn't want to leave the state if he doesn't absolutely have to). Nice to hear from you all! Linn
Most Active