Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Leeanne S.
on 2/21/08 8:52 am - Huntington, NY
Well its been 4 years since we all went under the knife and made drastic chages in our lives. I must say that it has been a wonderfull thing for me, I have lost and kept off 180lbs and have never felt better, I have confidence like I never had when I was bigger and things seem to be coming my way. I recently got a great job and life seems to be on the up and up. How is everyone else doing? I know we all get the anniversary reminder email so post and say Hi, let us all know how you are doing.. This board needs to liven up a little! Hope some of you respond to this, just to say Hi.. I miss all you guys!
DeniseS
on 3/25/08 12:31 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Hello, stranger. Just by chance, I stopped in today and was delighted to see a post from you, Leanne! Hello everyone else out there in cyberworld. Hoping all is well and some of you will pop in for a moment to say hello and give us a little update on how you are. hello!
janswia
on 4/6/08 11:37 am - Columbia City, IN
I don't stop by much anymore - I'm working so many hours and finishing my bachelor's degree. Life is good - I'm only up 10 lbs. from my lowest point, so I'm thrilled. I feel good and tolerate most all foods in moderation and with some notable limitations (which are just good for me anyhow). I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. All of you were so important in helping me get through the first year to 18 months. Fondly, Julie
Playannette
on 4/8/08 3:01 am - Blackwood, NJ
Hello everyone! All is well here. I am up only 20 lbs from my lowest weight and I am down and kept off 148 lbs since surgery. I am happy I weigh myself frequently and watch what I eat so I don't gain anymore. I do stop in every now and then to see if anyone has posted anything and I am glad to see people posting every now and then.
Most Active