I'm two today!!!

Go_Go_Girl
on 2/2/07 1:49 pm - McMinnville, OR
Yes, that is right, today is my second surgiversary. So I guess it is time to reflect upon what a wonderful journey this has been so far and will continue to be. I am so NOT the person i was before. Pat was a strong woman who was very capable, but so very sad inside. She didn't feel she belonged even though she had many good friends. Her life was working and eating and TV. A sad small life despite many who loved her for who she was. This surgery changes not just our bodies, but our minds, our hearts and leaves us both smaller physically and so very much larger emotionally. I grow with every pound I lose. I feel like a balloon that has been set free to soar. I'm not afraid to try new things and....I'm not afraid of relationships because I now LOVE me. Year one was gross weight loss. Year two has seen a modest weight loss, but shaping through rigorous exercise. Year three is the year of sculpting along with more modest weight loss. PS for the panny, waist and breasts is scheduled for the first week of April. I'm reinventing myself. I'm no longer Pat....I'm now Trisha. And Trisha is a bold but caring, sassy red head. So any of you newbies out there reading thing, please understand that this is a process with lots of ramifications, many wonderful changes, and in the end you get to be the diamond that was there all along. Sparkly and new, shining bright as the sun. Life is good!!! Trisha the two year old!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 703 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 802 views