My 2nd Birthday!!

LisaNY
on 2/6/07 9:43 pm - Holbrook, NY
The past 2 years have been some of the most life changing experieinces for me...ever!! I think back to 2/7/05 and I was in surgery, changing my life for the better!! I am down 187lbs and feeling GREAT!! I can do anything I want to now...now worries about not being able to walk somewhere, having to take the stairs...no problem, no breaking or getting stuck in any more chairs... I want to lose another 25-30lbs and then I reallly need to go for plactics but Im a little scared of that...but Im sure i will over come that also!! THANK YOU DR GARBER AND STAFF for giving me back my life. And my husband thanks you also!! Lisa 371/184/140
Diane G.
on 2/7/07 3:11 am - San Jose, CA
Congratulations, you have done an awesome job. Doesn't it feel wonderful?
cajungirl
on 2/7/07 11:56 pm
Happy Anniversary Lisa, you've done an excellent job! Dana
adenalee
on 2/12/07 10:39 am - bend, OR
congrats on your 2nd birthday mine is the 22nd of feb. good luck on your goal. Adena
fruity9
on 2/14/07 6:47 am - Miamisburg, OH
Congrats! I toohad surgery on 2/7/05 and have done wonderfully, if not losing everything I wanted, but the great feeling of being able to do anything without feeling SOB or sweating with every little exertion is wonderful!!! I would do it again in a minute! Chris
LisaNY
on 2/14/07 11:21 pm - Holbrook, NY
Thanks everyone!! Congratulations to you also Chris!! I never thought I could feel this good!!
Mirabelle
on 2/16/07 7:54 am
Lisa congratulations on you weightloss, I am sure it has been a great journey. Keep with it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 702 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 802 views