How much lost to date? How much Gained?

starz
on 6/8/07 10:11 am - austin, TX
Hello Everyone, Just wondering how much you have lost since surgery and how much gained thanks for your replys I have gained 60lbs.
Deb K
on 6/17/07 8:23 am
Star Starz...I am so sorry to hear you have gained. Have you been to see your surgeon? I am not gaining at all...I do go up a couple of pounds if I don't exercise. I have lost 100 lbs. I am not at the place the charts says I'm to be but I am happy at 125lbs. Come join us at the WLS Graduates board, it will help you as you get back on track. We will be there to encourage you along the way as well share our gains and losses. Come on - you still have your tool and you can do this! Did you want or need to gain weight...because of getting down too low? This is the greatest thing I could have done for myself and I'm sure you are glad you did this too. Take care and I hope to see you at the other board, just click on Forums and go down to the WLS Graduates. I hope to see you there. deb k
mysticgirl32
on 6/19/07 8:13 am - Compton, MD
I had wls in feb 0f 05 I started out at 326 got down to 140 and now I am 150 so I gained 10 lbs. I am upset about it. My doc tells me I look great but I think I looked better 10 lbs less
Karen A.
on 6/22/07 12:26 am - Orillia, Canada
I lost 140 and have gained about 10 depending on the day and time of the month..lol. I hear all the time that my face looks better with the few extra pounds and that it is not so gaunt. I also think that my eyes don't loook as sunken and dark. I am happy where I am and hope that I can stay at this weight. I feel healthy and strong. Karen A Feb 22/05
karen C.
on 9/20/07 7:33 pm - Kennewick, WA
HI, I had lap RNY on 2/16/05. I weighed 377 lbs. I now weigh 188lbs. Did I do that right? I've lost 189 lbs. More than I now weigh! Three weeks ago I had a lower body lift. The surgeon removed 17 lbs of excess skin. Absolutely amazing. When I bathe I no longer have to lift up all of that hanging skin and work so hard to keep it dry. I have an incision all the way around my body at "bikini level" and a small incision in the crack of my butt where he got rid of more excess from my backside. I no longer have love handles and most of my stretch marks are gone. My long appendectomy scar from age 14 is gone too! Still kind of itchy and swollen but doing amazingly well. Pictures on my profile if you're interested. Not graphic; just before and after profiles. I still would like to lose about 30 more lbs, but if I don't lose another ounce life is good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 692 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 800 views