Anyone still around?

Robin D.
on 3/23/13 11:48 pm - Nor Cal, CA

At 8 years post op, I was curious to see who was still around and how everyone was doing.

You can see my stats below. I regained about 80lbs after two babies (whi*****luded 3 months of fenugreek, and 6 months of bedrest) and I am losing the regain now. I've lost 40lbs so far, and I hope to lose the last 40 and maybe 20 more to finally get to goal. I hope those of you still around are doing better, but if not, maybe we can support each other and cheer each other on.

I hope someone is still around. It would be nice to talk to someone else who is this far out.

Feb 05 - 315 lbs surgery-- Feb 06 - 187 lbs--May 08 - 200 at son's birth --Aug 08- 235 (due 2 Fenugreek--given to increase breast milk & gained 35 lbs from it.) --  Oct 10 - 280 daughter born (due to bed rest, hospital visits,& gestational diabetes) -Feb 12 - 280 tackling regain--Mar 13 restart- 240 (using rules of the pouch & exercising 2-3xday

Jackie M.
on 4/11/13 2:28 am - Statesboro, GA

I can't believe it's been 8 years!!! I lost 150lbs total, and gained back some weight after 4 kids, two singles, and a set of twins. I am 10lbs away from being back at my original weight loss of 175. I am so interested in having plastic surgery now! I just feel so, ugh. Especially with my arms!! Do you have any problem areas now after kids and surgery?

Barbara T.
on 6/21/13 12:01 am - Levittown, PA

Hey Robin...my surgery was on February 8, 2005.   I had lost 120 pounds and have since gained back 40.  Saw my surgeon yesterday and lost another 5:)  It isn't easy for sure.  However, I do know everything I'm doing wrong and don't try to fool myself or anyone else about that.  I still need to lose another 100 pounds so it's time to get serious again!!!  So, I'll be attending monthly support groups, writing down everything I eat, exercise and stay away from the crap foods.  I don't enjoy them anyway.  Plus, they play havoc on my stomach...I always have dumping!!!  I can't go out to eat too far away from home, because of that!  So, that's just stupidity on my part.  I'm ready to go back to basics.  Glad to have you to talk with!!

Barbara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 704 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 802 views