Today is my anniversary or surgaversary?

lowiclowi
on 2/13/07 10:26 pm - Caldwell, ID
I can't believe it's already been a year. I am down 178 pounds and loving it. I had a wow moment the other day....I walked into a Walgreens and there was a cowboy at the counter paying for his things. He looked at me as I walked in and smiled and tipped his hat. (I can't tell hubby about that one) but it made me feel great...my heart lept a bit I have to admit. I am just not used to such attention. I've struggled with the self talk lateley thinking I should have lost more...maybe cause I am going in for my year appointment today too. I have to keep reminding myself that I eat well, I exercise and I am living life more today than I have in my entire life. What more do I really need? Contentment within my heart is there, but the need to be accepted and loved is still something I deal with. What's weird is that I am accepted more now and I am loved...it's getting those ideas in my head and to quit worrying about them that is the hard thing to do. In other news...went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago for a cleaning and have some bone loss. I don't know if it's because of this surgery or my own neglect in (not flossing) . I've taken my vitamins and stuff but this worries me a bit. So one thing you guys might do is make sure to get a dental check up cause we don't want to lose our teeth...they don't come back like the hair does. Have a great day! I'm going to inspite of things!
Terri R. R
on 2/14/07 2:01 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Congrats! You are doing wonderful!
lowiclowi
on 2/15/07 12:37 am - Caldwell, ID
Thank you! My doc appointment went so well...the doc said "wow". It made me smile.
Tony Hackworth
on 2/14/07 5:32 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Congrats to you! I can't wait til my year out! Take care.
lowiclowi
on 2/15/07 12:38 am - Caldwell, ID
Thank you so much! We are all doing so great!
CorinnaGomez26
on 2/14/07 7:01 am - Fresno, CA
Happy suriversary to you Lori You look wonderful I must say Keep up the good work xoxo Corinna
lowiclowi
on 2/15/07 12:40 am - Caldwell, ID
Thank you so much. I appreciate the encouragement! Have a great day! Life is good I just want to
Gi G.
on 2/14/07 12:19 pm
You are beautiful INSIDE and OUT.
lowiclowi
on 2/15/07 12:46 am - Caldwell, ID
Thank you so much! You are too!
Elisa *
on 2/14/07 1:57 pm - I.V., CA
Congrats Lori!! You've done GREAT! Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control