OT...Thank you guys so much....my oscar moment

CorinnaGomez26
on 2/15/07 1:23 am - Fresno, CA
One year ago today I had this amazing surgery that changed my life forever. I wanted to thank you all for all the love and support that you have given me. Kristy D....Thank you for breaking the ice you have become one of my bestest friends ever Lynn.... Thank you for taking time out from your busy day to think of me and for all your motovational post Vicki...Thank you for organizing all the lunches where I have made some wonderful friends. Christina....my sweet angelette thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey....makes me feel kinda special Alice U....my other sweet angelette thank you and hope you are feeling better Elisa.....my idol Anici....for being such a sweetie Jenn A.....my secret santa and lunch buddy Melissa R....a very important part of these boards..... I miss you! Sharon M....what a sweet heart Grouchetta....for keeping me accountable Leah.....probably the only one *****ads my proile.Thnx for reading My family....my biggest supporters...love you guys Every one here that post or lurks we all contribute in some way or another these boards are awesome...Thank you guys sooooooo much xoxoxo Corinna
Jen Halliday
on 2/15/07 3:20 am - Elmira, NY
Corinna, Thank you for doing such an amazing job this past year!! We're not just a "bunch of people" that had WLS. Instead, we are a strong group of men & women that changed their lives for the better, deciding to make healthier decisions with our eating. Congratulations on your one year surgiversary! May your journey continue to be the best!!! Jen Halliday
Gi G.
on 2/15/07 7:01 am
Corinna, thank YOU for being the GREAT woman you are. xosm
Elisa *
on 2/15/07 9:34 am - I.V., CA
Corinna I'm your idol... Thanks! Happy Surgiversary Corinna! You have done just wonderful. Congrats on being a success and may it continue. And thank you for being your sweet self. You always have something uplifting to say to me and I really appreciate that. Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views