My journey this past year...

Deanna F.
on 2/20/07 7:04 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
The 17th was my one-year anniversary of my surgery, and as I look back it seems like the time has flown by. It sure didn't seem that way at times going through it! Seems like some weeks I would not lose any weight and I would get frustrated, and then it would come off. Now that I sit and look back, it really did happen pretty fast!! 11/05 - I weighed 237. 2/06 - I weighed 233 at surgery. Clothing size - 2X or size 22 2/07 - I weigh 118. Clothing size - 4 I hit my goal of 125 at around 8 - 9 months out (early November 2006). I feel better than I can remember in so many years!!! I have TONS of energy now and am not afraid to take on anything that requires physical exertion. This was the best decision I have ever made and I could not be happier with the results. I have had no real problems and I feel so healthy now!!! Not to mention my self-esteem has gone through the roof!!! Congratulations to us all... we have come so far!! I have been kind of quiet here, but I do read. Just been super busy with work for quite a while now! Hugs to all, Deanna
Jen Halliday
on 2/20/07 11:45 pm - Elmira, NY
Congratulations, Deanna! Keep up the great healthy lifestyle! You have done an amazing job! Jen Halliday
Deanna F.
on 2/22/07 1:10 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Thank you Jen!!
Elisa *
on 2/21/07 9:52 am - I.V., CA
Congrats Deanna on all your wonderful accomplishments!!! I'm so glad you feel as great as you look! WTG Elisa
Deanna F.
on 2/22/07 1:12 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Thank you so much Elisa!! You are looking amazing yourself!!
Gi G.
on 2/21/07 7:17 pm
Congratulations on HAPPINESS! xosm
Deanna F.
on 2/22/07 1:13 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Thanks so much!!! Happiness has always been my number one focus in life!!! I find it is much easier to be happy being skinny than it was being fat!! LOL!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views