One year.......

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/07 8:25 am - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
As of today, I have officially made it to my one year SURGiversary!!!! I wasnt planning on posting but these thoughts were rattling around my head and I hadda get em out!! I figured here was a good place! I have lost 110 pounds (if I stayed off the damn scale more, I wouldnt be so confused with my weekly ups and downs)!!!! I have gone from wearing a tight size 22 to a tight size 6 (ok an 8 fits great, as does a few 10s......damn clothing manufacturers no consistency)!!! I have more self confidence. I no longer take high Blood Pressure meds (actually suffer from low pressure often now). I am officially a clothes ***** and LOVE to buy cute things and dress up MUCH more than I used to. I finally now eat to live, instead of live to eat!!! I dont regret my decision one lil bit!! It has had its difficult times, and I have gotten angry for the lengths I have had to go to. The upside to being angry is as soon as I look in a mirror, the anger fades and is replaced by pride!!! Ok.......those are my SURGIversary musings. Everyone have a great day, I know I will!!!
Elisa *
on 2/21/07 9:49 am - I.V., CA
HAPPY SURGIVERSARY MICHELLE!!! Congrats on all your accomplishments, you have done so good! You look fabulous. I so relate with you, sometimes I feel a little miffed about having surgery to lose the weight. But hey we do what we have to. I am so happy now, I don't regret it one bit. Elisa
Gi G.
on 2/21/07 7:15 pm
YAY YOU! xosm
Deanna F.
on 2/22/07 1:15 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Happy anniversary! You look great and have done an awesome job!! Hugs, Deanna
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/07 5:22 am - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
THANK YOU ALL!!!! I think we are all pretty darn special!!!
RieRie
on 2/22/07 11:24 pm - somewhere, IL
Congratulations, You are doing good. Sounds as if you are a lot healthier. Good luck with your continued success.
Terri R. R
on 2/23/07 1:35 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Isn't this surgery awesome?!?!?!? Congrats to us all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views