Today is my one year

antonietta
on 2/22/07 9:56 pm - southington, CT
Hello Ladies and Gents.... FEBRUARY 23rd Well I woke up this morning feeling a little different. This time last year I was in the operating room. This moment is very bittersweet for me. I left the 300lb girl I had carried with me for 24 years. Now I am carrying a new girl, who is 105 lbs lighter may I add...lol Its been a hard and great year. Discovering the new me has been great, shopping at places I never dreamed of shopping at...lol Getting differrent people reactions. Being noticed by cute boys..lol Feeling like a girl not like a blob..lol But on the other hand its been hard to. Some family and friends think your attitude has change for the worse, when you know its changed for the better. Sorry if I'm not the fat girl that rather stay in her room then go out with her friends anymore! Or the one that keeps everything to herself. BUT EXCUSE ME I JUST HAD A MAJOR LIFE CHANGING SURGERY....HELLLOO LIFE CHANGING!! Thats what I tell them, not only has it changed my life but its changed me, Im not saying I am fully changed, I'm changing everyday and I am learning how to deal with this new me, and thats what people don't get. Walk a mile in my shoes then come back and judge me, thats what I say. Ok back to a positive note. To you my sisters and brothers I know one thing, that we all here on this site not just our board but all the boards, we have something special that we share and we will have that for the rest of our lives. It makes me feel so much better to know I have all you out there that won't judge me, or take me for granted and it is soooo awesome..lol!!! Thank you for keeping it real and me real, before during and after surgery!! I TRULY LOVE YOU ALL....GOD BLESS XOXO TONI
Elisa *
on 2/22/07 11:17 pm - I.V., CA
H a p p yS u r g i v e r s a r yT o n i !! Congratulations on all your accomplishments. You deserve to enjoy life to the fullest. What we did was not easy and some people just don't understand that. Well too bad for them. WTG you're a little hottie, before & after. Elisa
antonietta
on 2/22/07 11:24 pm - southington, CT
Thanks Baby girl!!! I totally love ya!!!
Elisa *
on 2/23/07 11:06 am - I.V., CA
Aww thank you, ur so sweet! Baby girl...everytime you call me that I can't help but giggle . I like it. Changing my name to Baby Girl on myspace. LOL! Have a great weekend. Elisa
RieRie
on 2/22/07 11:25 pm - somewhere, IL
Congratulations, you are doing great with your tool. good luck.
antonietta
on 2/23/07 2:49 am - southington, CT
Thank you Rie you are doing fab yourself!
Tony Hackworth
on 2/23/07 1:13 am - Prestonsburg, KY
You Go Girl! We'll always be here for ya. Congrats on being a year out. here's to many years to come.
antonietta
on 2/23/07 2:50 am - southington, CT
From one Toni to another.....THANK YOU!!
Terri R. R
on 2/23/07 1:35 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Isn't this surgery awesome?!?!?!? Congrats to us all!
antonietta
on 2/23/07 2:51 am - southington, CT
Here...Here....Girl........To us!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views