SO WOW IM HAPPY

Jewels5872
on 2/24/07 9:47 pm - orange city, FL
SO i know alot of you have heard me ***** over the last few months how unhappy i was at my job...well i quit and started to serve again at a chain resturant that just opened and they made me a lead server and a key employee I couldnot be more happy. I run around like a crazy person all day and just love it!!! AND i am "seeing" someone..NOW dont get all excited lol its only a week old BUT...i like him a whole lot. he is crazy like me and younger than me WOOHOO and cute and i will post pics soon...but i am really happy NOW get this...I have lost 6 pounds and another size lmao WOW WHAT HAPPIENESS CAN DO FOR YOU! J
jttaurus
on 2/26/07 7:44 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on being happy. I'm glad you have a job that you enjoy! New love can make you happy too. I keep chasing myself around trying to find and make myself happy, I just cannot score. I keep wonder where all I used to love has gone too? I'm happily married, but it's seems long and ardious sometimes. I need to shake things up around here. JT
antonietta
on 2/27/07 1:22 am - southington, CT
hey girl!! Thats is sooooo great, I couldn't be more happy for you!!!!! Ahhhhhh and the boy, I want to see pics.....hehe xo
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views