I've been MIA.... sorry

lizabits70
on 3/16/07 7:29 am - Valley Village, CA
Hey y'all... how are you doing? I'm so sorry I've been MIA, but I'm immersed in wedding plans. And I cannot access myspace from work anymore because there's a big firewall! So I can't keep in contact the way I used to be able to. Everyone is looking great. I'm doing pretty good. I'm down from wearing 30/32 to 16/18. So that's great for me! I'm sure that I'll be in more contact when the wedding is FINALLY over! I'm in crunch time right now. Oh by the way, I'm not sure if you've had this discussion, Turbo Jam ROCKS I'm doing it several times a week. And it's a lot of fun and man it makes you sweat. Hugs and LOVE! Liz
Elisa *
on 3/16/07 7:43 am - I.V., CA
Hey Liz!! Glad you took a break and came on by to say HI. Man, I can imagine in what kind of stress you're feeling right about now. Are you & your hubby doing all the planning & stuff or do you have someone? Best wishes to both of you!! Hey Turbo jam...where did you find it? What kind of exercise is that? Hmmm might try it... Take care and don't be a stranger. Elisa
lizabits70
on 3/16/07 7:53 am - Valley Village, CA
Turbo Jam I got it from www.beachbody.com. I saw an infomercial on it, but it's really fun to do, it's like dancing. So much fun! Burns like 700 cals an hour. I also tried Yoga Booty Ballet, which is fun, but I like turbo jam better. Hugs and Love, Liz
Gi G.
on 3/19/07 12:51 am
When is the date again? Hope your planning is going well, you're going to ROCK that wedding dress, that's for sure!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views