TWO NEW PICS!!!

Jen Halliday
on 4/4/07 12:22 pm - Elmira, NY
I've added two new pics to my profile and photbucket slideshow on my profile. Tell me what you think!! I'm so happy and proud of the progress that I'm making! Every day is a journey, friends! I miss my February '06 biatches!! Where my ladies (and gents) at? Of course, I've been a tad MIA, also, so.... Well, I'm here now and I'm anxious to see what you guys think of my pics! I LOVE THAT I CAN TAKE PRETTY PICTURES NOW! And, to top things off, I was asked to be in two weddings! I've never been asked to be in a wedding 'cuz I've always been too big!! Jen Halliday
SweetSarah1
on 4/5/07 2:02 am
Wow Jen!!! What a transformation! You were cute before but now you're HOTTTT!!! Your eyes are gorgeous. I'm so jealous. Congratulations on your progress and your on future successes... --- Sarah
Elisa *
on 4/5/07 9:55 am - I.V., CA
Yes, you are very pretty my dear! Wow what sexy pictures. WTG Jen!! Time to change your avatar! Elisa
Jen Halliday
on 4/7/07 11:29 pm - Elmira, NY
Elisa, Alas, I do not know how to change my avatar. I am sad because I want to change it, so people can see my transformation, but I can't do it. My pics are too big. *sigh* Jen Halliday
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views