STATS coming soon MAY OK?

Gi G.
on 4/8/07 2:30 pm
I know a lot of you voted in favor of doing April stats, but honestly I'm super busy this month and my mind is past it. I also have a fear that people will drop out because they think they are not doing well. I'd like to offer a month to re-group. Re-focus if you need to, get back to basics if you're astray, stay on the straight and narrow if you can! I will send a mass email reminding everyone to weigh in again on May 1st. The beginning of spring for us, which means summer looms in the distance ... I hope you understand. I love you guys, I just can't right now. Next month will be better [one can only hope;)] xosm
RieRie
on 4/9/07 12:12 am - somewhere, IL
That is fine with me. I love what you do for us, I know it has to take some time to set it up. I wish I knew more about how to do it. But I do beleive that it would be fine to do it every other month for a while and then you can weed it out completely!! Hugs and prayers.
terrilee819
on 4/9/07 2:30 am - Kingston, NY
I can only hope that next month will be better... Life has been horrible and so has my weight loss... I, to be honest couldn't handle a month of no change again... Maybe every other month wouldn't be such a bad thing... Thanks for all that you do... -Terri
Terri R. R
on 4/9/07 3:11 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Every other month would be fine with me. Since the weight loss has slowed, it might work out better any way. I've stopped taking monthly pictures. I think every other month might work out ok.
kd5fil
on 4/9/07 5:12 am - Harlingen, TX
I am with everyone on this one. I understand that you are busy...we are all busy, especially this time of year. Thanks for keeping up with it for us for so long. Every other month would be fine for me too or even quarterly perhaps. Whatever ya'll decide is good for me. Thanks again!
Goshdarnpeople *
on 4/10/07 3:07 am - ...did I mention it's hot here?, FL
LOL ...... and here I was feeling bad that I forgot to give you my weight..... I'm glad I'm not the only one who's fuddle brained at the moment. I hope everything is well with all of you! Gosh
Tony Hackworth
on 4/11/07 3:03 pm - Prestonsburg, KY
That Sounds fine, Thanks so much for doing this Grouchetta. We all love you too. Take care.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views