is it MAY already? STATS

Gi G.
on 4/30/07 1:00 pm
Hi, it's Grouchetta (remember me?), I was supposed to be reminding y'all to weigh in tomorrow for our fabulous February 2006 stats, but hey, here's the thing: I'm scheduled for surgery on Thursday, yes, this Thursday hernia repair, panni removal and breast lift. I knew the past few weeks that it might happen, but as of last week there was no insurance approval and it was NOT happening until late June. This morning insurance went thru, and well, yeah, now or never [at least I think so, I still have pre-surgery tests to pass tomorrow]. Weird and scary at the same time. I've been thin, actually this exact size, in the past 5 years, but I haven't been without a fat apron since my early 20's, and suffice to say that was quite a number of years ago. Wow. So knowing this group history, and myself, I'm never going to get all the weights in and charted by Thursday. I wish I could, I am so eager to see them and I really wanted something to compare to, ya know, BEFORE. I just don't see it happening. Soooo, what to do? If you want to send me your weight for the first, I can chart it as I can, and HOPE to post the chart in a couple of weeks, would that be OK? OR should we skip the month again? Just RUSH me those weights?? Or am I crazy for even thinking about it? Anyway, send me your weight [or post it on the thread on OH], and I'll try my best. Send me some positive thoughts, too, and hey, while you're at it my PayPal addy is ... [just kidding!!!] ... if I don't make it, well, you'll never hear from me again;) but if I do, I'll be posting all my pics for you to ponder for your turns [ugh, didn't I say last year NEVER AGAIN?!?]. Love always, xosm
aakrn5
on 4/30/07 9:27 pm - White Plains, NY
Hello again, I already sent you my weight in response to your email but wanted to send you more good thoughts for your upcoming surgery. My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you get to it my weight is 111 pounds, you just keep thinking about a flat tummy and "perky" breasts, I'm sure everyone will understand if the stats aren't done. Again my good thoughts and prayers, Angela K.
Elisa *
on 5/1/07 2:36 am - I.V., CA
Congrats on your big day! I can't wait to see your results...might motivate me to seriously look into it. I'ma be thinking about you. So anyway, maybe we should skip this month too cause I haven't really lost anything. In case you are posting the weights...I'm at 174.6. Thanks and best wishes to you on your upcoming surgery. Elisa
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/07 12:55 pm - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
OMG..........Im not on this board very often anymore. Elisa, you are GORGEOUS darling!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO impressed with how you have done!!!!!! You are like SUPERMODEL beautiful!!!!!!!!! Way To Go!!!!!!!!
Elisa *
on 5/3/07 1:57 pm - I.V., CA
Thank you Michelle! Where have you been? What are you up to? You are looking great as usual. I am very happy and proud of myself but have been having a little trouble lately with choosing the right foods. I dont' know what's wrong with me...anyway thanks for putting a smile on my face. Elisa
RieRie
on 5/1/07 10:46 am - somewhere, IL
198 and holding, I have started riding a bike hoping to lose some more
terrilee819
on 5/2/07 12:38 am - Kingston, NY
Wow... Congrats on the insurance/surgery coming thru... So happy for ya... When/If you do that new chart, I am back to 177... URGHHHHH Can't wait to hear all about everything once you get home ! Take care - Terri
kd5fil
on 5/2/07 12:59 am - Harlingen, TX
Hi again! I already emailed you too but I just wanted to reiterate to you that you just need to take good care of yourself. And when and if you do post our stats, well I am at 178. I have not lost anymore but I think I may be losing inches because my Size 12 pants are fitting loose. Yay! Anyway, don't worry about our stats just take care of yourself and my prayers are with you for a very successful surgery! Keep us posted! Loretta
jeanfergus
on 5/4/07 2:05 pm - Nashville, TN
Hey there, long time no hear from me. I am sending prayers and good thoughts your way. congrats on the insurance. If you still want me on the chart I am at 155 but I have changed emails and I will try to email you privately with that. Best wishes to you for your speedy recovery! Jean Fergus
Gi G.
on 5/9/07 2:04 am
Hi Jean, of course I want you on the chart. I don't think you participated last time [maybe because I had the wrong email?] so I don't have your info. Can you resend me your start weight and goal and new email addy and I will add you. xosm
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views