working on the STATS chart and update

Gi G.
on 5/9/07 3:00 am
If I get your weight by the end of the week, I will have it posted. Thanks for all the good wishes, I survived. The hernia repair was THE WORST PAIN of my ENTIRE LIFE. Morphine didn't touch it, 2 Percocet didn't touch it - piggy-backed with Vicodin I could lie there without wanting to scream, it was brutal. But I'm getting over it. The plastics pain is NOTHING, I don't even feel my 2 drains. I will get the stitches out and probably the drains out tomorrow. I am trying to wean off the pain killers so I can drive again soon. I'm bored, but I'm also easily tired and washed out, so I doubt I'm really going far. Doc says my stomach and lower area went perfectly. He thinks he took off at least 10 pounds of skin. I can see my thighs [ick, they look like thunder thighs, who knew?] and groin [my mons got lifted, so it's cute again] but it's really not translating in my head yet. I still 'feel' like I have the panni [it probably doesn't help that the drains are in the front]. Luckily I took my weight on the 1st, because I am up 12 pounds, jeesh, that's like 22 pounds considering the extra skin removal, phooey on the scale. My boobs are a little on the small side, apparently they were all skin. I don't think my IQ is high enough to have small boobs [doc thinks they will end up around a C after the swelling goes down in 4-6 months], but we shall see, maybe I will like them? Any other specific questions, I'd be happy to answer. Thanks again for all the good thoughts and wishes. xosm
Goshdarnpeople *
on 5/9/07 12:13 pm - ...did I mention it's hot here?, FL
I am SOOOOOO glad everything went well for you! You rock! My weight is up, boo sniffle, oh well. I've been letting life trample upon my nural highways, but I'll get over it. Good news from doc..... my cholesterol went from bout 300 before surgery to 115, woot! Bad news from doc, i'm anemic. I take so many supplement pills, grrr, now i'm on prescription iron, who'd a thought iron was a controled substance? LOL I got your email the other day and have just been too caught up in real life to have sent a response. I appologize. In my family, if at least 3 bad things happen to you, really bad things, then you get something realllly good. I'm due for something good, right about now. Stay safe, and no more drain wars, this time around! Love & kisses, Gosh PS 192lbs,
kd5fil
on 5/10/07 5:49 am - Harlingen, TX
So glad that all went well for you. I will be making an appointment for a PS consult in the next few months. I am both excited and nervous about it. I would like to lose about 20 more pounds, if possible before I have plastics. Again, so glad you are doing well and surviving the pain.
Terri R. R
on 5/11/07 2:15 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
I'm glad you're up and about! Keep us posted on your progress! 146
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 758 views