Sage Advice for ALL OF US

Gi G.
on 6/11/07 4:27 am
I don't know why you'd think any of I'd 'beat you up', I don't believe any of us are perfect here, CERATINLY NOT ME. I am happy to hear that you are taking your physical ailments as a sign that you are not being nice to your body. The important thing to remember is you can recover from your mistakes. And I do believe that when you are nice to your body, you WILL feel better, physically and mentally. I read somewhere that kidney stones post WLS are very related to not getting in enough fluids. I think as long as it's fluids, it's all good, it does NOT have to be plain water. 64 of my fluid ounces are water mixed with protein. The other 40 or so ounces varies between water with 4C energy rush drink mix, light limeade halved with water, or regular water. You said you feel anxious and depressed, and I think it could be related to your diet [sugar, caffeine, carbs, occasional alcohol] but it could be LIFE. Have you talked to your doctor about it? I don't know what I would do without my anxiety meds. Anyway, I wish you luck with turning things around! xosm
Jen Halliday
on 6/13/07 10:19 am - Elmira, NY
*sigh* I love you, guys...and girls! *sigh* Especially you, GG! Thanks for posting this! *MWAH* Jen Halliday
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views