I'm down another size

Elisa *
on 6/17/07 12:44 pm - I.V., CA
Yay me! I can't believe it. I have been going up & down weight, from 175-181, but have managed to go down a size. I am in 14s now. I can't believe it, for the first time ever, this is the smallest I've ever been! I can't imagine anything smaller than a 14 and I don't even know what the sizes come next..lol. I had a good weekend. Hope you all did too. Elisa
Jen Halliday
on 6/18/07 12:18 am - Elmira, NY
CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! (You can't see me now, but I'm doing a little dance and blowing a horn!) *hoot* Elisa, I'm so glad you're doing well! Keep up the great work! Jen Halliday
Elisa *
on 6/18/07 11:21 am - I.V., CA
Thanks Jen! Elisa
Gi G.
on 6/18/07 12:29 am
Congratulations! I have been feeling so good about myself lately, I wish you the same! I am really enjoying being smaller.
Elisa *
on 6/18/07 11:24 am - I.V., CA
Thank you so much. I bet you are missy...where are the pictures? I'm also starting to feel better about myself too. Maybe our minds are finally catching up with our bodies? Elisa
Gi G.
on 6/18/07 12:08 pm
Photobucket took my photos down because they were too graphic, LOL. They ARE, I didn't edit anything out or bother with modesty, I mean, I was taking naked pics to post on the Internet - being modest was pretty much out the window. Anyway, I have to figure out another way to post them where I can have them password protected so I can have some control over who views them. I've been too lazy to find a new pic hosting site and I won't put them on OH. ANYHOO, you'll be the first to know when I DO post them, OK? I need to have hubby take some new ones, but I'm waiting for the swelling to go down more, it's is definitely still here. I'd like to lose another 20 pounds, too, but that's another thread. I thought about the minds catching up with our bodies thing. Last night my husband was running his hand along my silhouette as I lie next to him on the bed and for the first time I could FEEL that I was different. I don't know how to describe it, but it was surreal, I felt like I was watching myself on TV. When I told my husband that I was still working on losing 20 more pounds he got all incredulous ... he said I'd be skin and bones. I kind of blew him off, it's too weird to think I'm thin now, let alone I'd ever be 'too thin.' I went to the beach today and felt normal. Too cool.
Elisa *
on 6/24/07 3:15 pm - I.V., CA
Cool, thanks GG and congrats on feeling normal, it must've been such a gooood feeling! So 20 more pounds huh? What are you weighing these days? Elisa
Terri R. R
on 6/18/07 2:27 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
YEAH! Congrats! You will get smaller. I can see 12's & 10's in your future!
Elisa *
on 6/18/07 11:26 am - I.V., CA
Thanks Terri! I sure hope so...I wouldn't mind getting into 10s... but that's it, I draw the line there...single digits is a little too much for me. Elisa
jttaurus
on 6/24/07 9:15 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats. You will probably hit the single digits. I was on my way there until I had my complications at christmas. Now, 3 surgeries later I'm back down into a loose 10. I keep wearing clothes that fit better 40 pounds ago because i'm not ready to go shopping and two the sales will be going in full force in a couple weeks. You can go back up in sizes if you get pregnant. Just kidding. Enjoy the lower digits. 12 and 14 are more popular sizes so they sell out quicker.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 758 views