Okay, so.....

Jen Halliday
on 6/24/07 6:45 am - Elmira, NY
Last night, I went to exchange a bridesmaid dress I will wear for my friend's wedding in October. I was excited that I have a chance to exchange it for a smaller size. So, I got to David's Bridal and handed the lady the dress, a size 16. She took it and did al the stuff in the computer and voila it's fixed. The new dress will be a size 12! Whoo-hoo! Well, does anyone want to guess what happened next? Go 'head. Try. Well, lemme fill ya'll in: I went over to the racks to try on a clearance dress. I'm looking for another dress for a wedding I'm a bridesmaid in in July. So, I try on this gorgeous size 12 dress.....and it's too big! What the....??! HOLY CRAP AND CHEESE!!! So, I inform my friend and the sales lady, and they're like, "What are you doing? Go try on a 10!" I do and (trumpets sound) it fits perfectly! That's without a boustier or corset! I fit into a size 10 dress! I started this journey at a 28-30. I just....can't put it into words right now how I feel. I'm flabbergasted. So, that's my story and I wanted to share it with ya'll. Jen Halliday
jttaurus
on 6/24/07 9:12 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats Hot Momma. You don't want to outshine the bride. Just kidding. I would love to go to a wedding. ANy excuse to come to NY (except a funeral) would be good right now.
Gi G.
on 6/24/07 11:04 am
Awesome! I want pictures!
Elisa *
on 6/24/07 3:06 pm - I.V., CA
Yay Jen! Congrats lil' lady!! I bet the dress looks great on you . Definitely need to take LOTS of pictures and share them with us.
kd5fil
on 6/25/07 12:13 am - Harlingen, TX
That's awesome! Way to go!!! Yes, let's see some pics!
Terri R. R
on 6/26/07 1:03 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
WOOHOO! I want pictures too!
patrice S.
on 6/28/07 4:02 am - derry, NH
jenn, thats so great! as fun as it is to be able to wear smaller everyday clothes, i can only imagine what it must be like to be skinny and dressed to the 9s! congrats and can't wait to see patrice
Chaplain
on 6/29/07 5:14 am - Panama City, FL
Congrats Jen! Keep up the great work! -Bill-
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views